Here is a glimpse of our night last night...
12:00am we give Sage a nebulizer treatment to help her sleep.
4:17 am Ainsley comes to our room begging for medicine b/c her throat and head hurt.
5:10am Ainsley comes back to our bed b/c she is afraid of the thunder and lightening.
So even when they sleep through the night, they don't really!!!
I decided to take Ainsley back to the doctor today b/c of her off again/on again symptoms. The strep test came back negative. Honestly, I was disappointed. I wanted to nip this thing in the bud. I was SHOCKED that she had a fever again at the doctor and has had it the remainder of the day. Her lymph nodes are swollen so the doc gave us a prescription for antibiotic but was fine with us waiting to start her on it...to see if she improves. I hesitate to start antibiotics for an unknown infection. We don't even know it it's bacterial or viral....But she stated that she is for sure contagious right now..... It has been a LONG day! Sage is still barking like a seal when she coughs and didn't pee until this afternoon so we started forcing her to drink. We have to be careful with her to make sure she doesn't get dehydrated again. It's also been raining most of the day....... Please pray that I don't get whatever Ainsley has. This late in the pregnancy there are fewer and fewer drugs that are safe for me to take.
No comments:
Post a Comment