I was really inspired by a friend's (AA) blog to post pictures to my blog and work on the background. It wasn't too hard but I did require some of Lance's help. Blogs are so much more interesting with pictures.
It has been quite a weekend. Thankfully the girls appear to be getting better. We decided to start Ainsley on the antibiotic. She was starting to look a little rough...her eyes were even getting swollen and her fever was not going away. Of course we decided this at 9pm last night. Thank goodness for the 24 hour CVS not too far from our home. I haven't taken her temp. today but she feels cool each time I touch her. Sage is hoarse from all the coughing but seems to be getting better as well. We put her in the pack-n-play in the basement last night b/c she was keeping us all awake coughing every few minutes. Lance then slept on the main level so that 1 of us would be near her. Both of the girls are in good spirits. I, on the other hand, am ready for this weekend to be over! Lance stepped in (thank goodness!) and took the girls to Costco to give me some alone time in the house and to spare them all from my crummy attitude. When he got home the poor guy realized that he had been charged twice for a box of diapers. Now, for those of you who don't shop at Costco, one of the huge generic brand box of diapers is almost $40.00! We both try to avoid going to Costco, now he'll likely never go again...except to get his refund!
No comments:
Post a Comment