I had my 36 week appt. yesterday. All is looking good. I opted to not get checked b/c it's still early in the game and I didn't want to risk an bleeding. I had several questions for the doctor. His answers to some of them have only added more to my question list (yes, I do have to write them down on a list in my calendar or I forget!). Monday I have an ultrasound to look at amniotic fluid level, size and position of the baby and who knows what else. I'm glad Lance will be with me at this appt. because when I relay info to him from the doctor, he has questions that I can't answer. My prayer at this point is that I'll glean info from this coming appt. as to whether or not I should get induced. Dr. Apgar stated that if we choose to get induced he needs to call it into the hospital by the 16th. It feels good to have time between now and then to think and pray about it.... There are many factors to consider but I don't feel like writing them all out b/c it will make my head spin.
We took the girls to a harvest festival today. It was beautiful weather and there was SO much to do. They had an arts/crafts room, free books, games, hay rides, an archaeological dig (Ainsley really wanted to do this!), animals to see, and the girls got to make chicken feed, and eat funnel cake.... We didn't even do all of the activities after being there 3.5 hours. It was a great way to spend the day as a family and it was only 10 bucks!
No comments:
Post a Comment