1. Sage has a cold. She said her throat hurt yesterday so I was bracing for it. The snotty nose is among us. We gave her 4 breathing treatments today with the hope that tomorrow, when the coughing normally begins, will not be bad.
2. Ainsley said her stomach was hurting but that complaint has come and gone. She's been looking a little sick to me though so we'll see.
3. Lance, who never leaves the house, managed to somehow get pink eye and
4. give it to me! I have been to the CVS minute clinic twice for it. 1 time last night for the NP to tell me I'd have to pump and dump for 7 days while on the medication. Are you kidding me? I didn't take the script b/c there was no way I was giving my baby boy bottles for 7 days! After a good cry about it all in the van I promptly came home and called the pediatrician. Side note-isn't it a little odd that I have to call pediatrician to discuss meds I can take when nursing??? That's just how it is. She told me that of course I could take the medication and that it's the same med. that goes in a baby's eyes when they need it. So I had to go back today to get re-examined to get the script. This time a different, and much better, NP tells me she thinks it's viral and will go away by tomorrow with no medication. I'm so glad that I've spent at least 2 hours at the CVS to do nothing for these eyes. :) However, I did get new mascara, new contact case, and bought a birthday gift for a neighbor :) I secretly love shopping at CVS. Hee hee.
5. We ditched cable over a year ago. Lance got a new antenna for it today and now we get 29, that's right, 29 CLEAR channels for FREE! I'm not a fan of TV but I do have to use it when I nurse or more often, when I have to get Jude to sleep, to keep the peace around here. We get more channels now than when we did have cable. Now that's a bargain!
No comments:
Post a Comment