I just wrote a post but it was super negative so I am just stating the facts in this one and I'll spare you the negativity...
Despite starting Sage on Prednizone on Monday, I woke up before 6am to her coughing and in the full swing of her second asthma attack in just 2 weeks. I called the hospital yesterday after hours and they returned my call today. The nurse said I was doing everything right and all that I can do except admit her which neither of us felt was necessary yet. She also told me, "you're not alone in this" which was strangely comforting to hear from a stranger. Every 3 hours I've been giving her breathing treatments and we'll need to continue this all night long as well. Viruses and cold air are her main triggers so we don't go out. Please pray for her and that God would heal her of this asthma. Please pray for my emotions. I'm tired of thinking and talking about it.
We went to the chiropractor yesterday and he told us what we already knew he would... He thinks Sage has an allergy to casseine (sp?) in milk & milk products. This might also be what Jude has an intolerance to. So, for now, both Sage and I are off milk and milk products and anything with whey in it for 2 weeks. We have rice milk for cereal and I'll hit Trader Joe's for cheese and soy yogurt. We'll go back in 2 weeks to see if his "hocus pocus" box tells him that she's better as a result of this test.
Thanks for praying.
No comments:
Post a Comment