Thursday, March 26, 2009

AZMA update and mortgage news

Sage is doing better and we are quite thankful. We are not giving her prednizone today. We hope the 4 doses we gave her were all that she needs. I don't know if this was just a lesser attack or if the new diet is actually helping. Either way, she is improved!

I have a potential babysitter coming over for an "interview" in a few minutes. When Sage is sick and I am at home for several days in a row it is ALL BAD for me. I could never homeschool, at least not the elementary years.

Some really fun news! I shaved off 55 mortgage payments on our loan and we'll pay the house off 5.5 years earlier saving us $6,600 in interest! I signed us up to pay our mortgage weekly (4xs a month, rather than in just 1 huge chunk 1x a month) . Example-for a $400.00 monthly mortgage payment you would pay $100.00 a week. No fees and no gimmicks (at least that is what the guy told me). We'll see! I'm pretty darn excited about it.

Off to interview....

No comments: