Lance and I just celebrated our 11th anniversary. Wow. We dated 6 years before that! I got a babysitter, but beyond that, we did not plan a thing. In fact, I completely forgot about going out for dinner and made a crock pot roast Sat. morning. Woops. Since we didn't buy gifts for each other (because we forgot!) we did end up splurging on a meal at The Melting Pot (that we planned way last minute!). We had a nice and very QUIET three hour meal. No interruptions. No screaming babies. No spilled drinks on the floor. It was great. We did not talk much about the kids either which was important. Lance decided I needed to go to work! What? Ok, not really, but I talked to him about a few blog ideas I had and he really wants me to run with 1 idea (to be revealed in the future, maybe) :) He has already come up with a site and purchased a domain name. No pressure, huh? There goes all my free time.....We'll see if this goes anywhere.
All 3 kids are HEALTHY! It's great. We only used the inhalers with Jude a few times b/c I really did not feel they were necessary for him. He is no longer coughing. I guess whatever fluid was in Sage's ears did not turn into an infection. I can't believe it! I assume that her sinuses being impacted could have played a huge role in all the ear infections she had prior to her tubes. Poor girl. Ainsley has gotten her first tick of the season. Yuck. A tiny deer tick. I want lance to spray the yard but we had to wait on that b/c we had a bunny burrow. All the bunnies have left the nest so I hope he'll spray for ticks and mosquitoes. The girls played all day in the yard on Friday and it was GREAT!
I think it is safe to say (though I'm looking for some wood to knock on) that Jude is sleeping through the night. Sleep training him has not been too difficult. I nurse him at 7pm and he wakes up around 5:30am. I should push him until later but if I nurse, then he'll go back to sleep until 7 or even 8am. I'll take it. He is getting around! Thankfully he's very slow. But he can get to whatever he wants! He's going to be a handful. I can already tell.

No comments:
Post a Comment