- Should we go ahead and get her adenoids looked at by the ENT to see if they are enlarged or whatever.
- We recently tested for mold. The results were that yes, we do have mold, but not any more than expected for our home. However, 1 of the molds found is linked to asthma and upper respiratory issues.
- Should we get Sage tested for Primary Ciliary Dyskenesia? If she has PCD I don't want to put her through another surgery for adenoid removal.
Tuesday, June 2, 2009
Sage update
This is going to be quick....Sage is sick and coughing again. She shared her cold with me and I assume Jude is next. I've noticed my anxiety is so much less since I know her oxygen level is good and she doesn't have asthma and she is not in danger. The bummer is that it has only been 3 weeks since she was last sick and this trend has continued even since clearing up her sinusitis. This really bugs me. I need to know why my daughter is sick all the time. So, tomorrow I will call Dr. Rosenberg and pick his brain. These are the thoughts I have swimming around in my mind. I had better blog 'em or I'll forget 'em.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment