Thursday, August 27, 2009

The good stuff

And....on to more positive news.
Sage had a follow-up w/ the pulmonologist today. He's awesome. We were in and out of there in 15 minutes flat. Sweet. I didn't want to take her but I had hopes that we could take her off her current meds so I kept the appt. No such luck though. The doc doesn't want to take her off the Singulair and Nasonex right before flu season. I guess I agree. Life is so good when she's healthy. And here is the fantastic news! She went through quite a growth spurt the past few months. We were wondering b/c for a few days she was begging to eat and eat and eat. She has put on between 3-4 pounds and grew a little more than an inch in just a few months! Go Sage, go Sage! I think she said that Sage is now 29.1 pounds and 37.5 inches. She's still the same % for weight, but she shot up a little in height. Excellent. Can I get in on that?

This Sunday is our last Sunday at our current church. We have to go (though we'd prefer to be done with it altogether) but we're committed to work in Sage's classroom. I've told a few people that we're on the church hunt. I think I'll need to write a note or email someone on the staff at some point.....later. Not looking forward to that. I have signed the girls up for Awanas at a close church. Lana told me about it. Finally, an Awanas that does not run late! Sunday nights at 5:30!

No comments: