We had a wonderful vacation on the Chesapeake Bay in VA. We stayed in Cape Charles and went to that beach 1 or 2 times. We could walk out a good 100 feet and the water be just at our knees, if that. Jude loved crawling in the puddles there. But we fell in love with the beach at Kiptopeke State Park. Imagine a beach with no waves where everyone can just hang out and not worry about drowning. It was great & did not have much seaweed like Cape Charles did. The girls loved it and Jude spent a large part of his time in the float just chillin'. There was really not much else to do in Cape Charles and that works for our family for now. They kids will get bored of that when they get older. I plan to post photos soon.
Sage's virus that she had prior to our trip was just that.....a virus with a high (103.5) fever. That was her only symptom. No asthma-like stuff came of it and we praise the Lord! I've lost track but she hasn't had any of that cruddy stuff for at least 8 weeks??? now. Hooray. We see the pulmonologist on Thurs. I don't really want to go but I want to wrap this up and try to get her off her current meds., so we'll go get it over with....hopefully over with forever!
No comments:
Post a Comment