Saturday, October 3, 2009

Jude on the pot


A little update on Jude.
He started Mother's Day Out last Thurs. He did great! He cried very hard when I initially left him but was all smiles when I picked him up 4 hours later! He has my absolute favorite teachers there (Miss Sue and Miss Sheryl) who I trust completely. He slept hard during nap time and I had to wake him up after 3 hours! And no, I did not cry. Gets easier with each kid. But I did miss him and watched the clock and wondered if I'd need to get him early. It's quite a long day for him.


Jude LOVES to play in this cabinet. He empties it everyday. He also likes to play in the toilet. Ick! My first child to do that.
He has officially said his first word "wawa" for water or anything in a cup. He has mastered drinking from a straw also. He has a consistent sound for kitty which sounds like "ee". He points at everything, especially birds, fans and airplanes. I think he's said "uh oh" a few times and has a few other approximations that I can't remember right now. The other night he put his hands over his ears and said "wow" (on accident). We all laughed so now every time his hands go to his ears (subsequently getting his hair rather dirty!) he looks at us and waits for us to say "wow". Yesterday he really starting to cruise our furniture and Ainsley thought we should get out the push toy. He loved it! He's great at it too. Pushing it all over the place and not getting too frustrated....yet. He has also started to stand on his own a lot more. Definitely making advances towards walking but I don't think it will happen too soon. I have pretty much forced Jude into 1 nap a day. He would still like to nap in the morning but if he does, he either doesn't nap in the afternoon or naps poorly. So, it's 1 nap for him. That's it for now!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: