I am so super excited about our new kitchen table that I got for a steal at the Re-store that benefits Habitat for Humanity. We used to have a circle table that was really good for our family but when we bought this house with a square kitchen, it was not a good fit anymore, especially since we've added 2 children. While we could make it work with company, it was only getting harder to do so. We looked for a new table over a year ago but ditched the idea b/c they are too expensive. So, we went to the Re-store looking for a front door or french doors for the deck entrance and came upon this instead.
I love it! Because it is used, it already has the "distressed" look which is exactly what we need in this stage of life. The table and 6 chairs were a bargain of $230.00! Fantastic. And, it's easy to get a few more chairs on the sides to fit 8 when we need to. It's a Pier 1 table which I did not know until Lance told me.

1 comment:
Cristie, that is beautiful!
Post a Comment