We celebrated Jude's big birthday twice. These are pictures from our family celebration on Friday, Oct. 30th. He threw most of the brownie on the floor and ate very little of it. We still had fun and he got some great loot!
I can barely believe Jude is 1. I feel like I just gave birth to him. I can truly remember it like it was yesterday! But now he's walking, talking, and has a very funny personality. His newest fascination is the bottle! He DEMANDS a "ba ba" twice a day (before nap and bed). Since he did not gain much weight between doctor's visits, we are happy to give him a few extra calories. He chugs the whole bottle! I am nursing him just 1 time a day and that is out of pure selfishness on my part :) I nurse him when he wakes up at 6am so that we can all go back to sleep! He has 5 teeth with one more on the way soon enough (1 more selfish reason he only nurses once a day!). I can see it below the gum. When Jude is tired he lays down on the floor very dramatically. It's funny. He started taking a few steps and saying "mama" and "dada" in his birthday week. Now he will take about 10 steps at a time. The girls love to see him walk and insist that we "come and watch Jude walk". They adore Jude. Jude loves to play with any toy with wheels. Amazing how he has taken to cars and trucks. He even scoots his food across his tray and makes a car noise with it. His favorite foods are beans, meat, cheese, and raw apples. He loves to point to different pictures in our home so that we can comment on the picture.
Jude's hair has started to fall out in the front. Actually, most of it is gone. I'm trying not to freak out about it but it's alot of hair loss especially when I compare his current pictures to ones taken 6 months ago! I hope it comes back in and isn't indicative of something else going on with him. Happy Birthday, Jude! I'm so glad you're in our life!

No comments:
Post a Comment