Icicles from Jude's window.
I'll admit. This was not the easiest week for me. There are a few bummers that Lance works from home. This would be 1 of them...that he has to work when everyone else has off for crummy weather. When I get frustrated, I get anxious and grouchy and I hate that! There were several times where Ainsley was talking to me, Sage was whining at me and Jude was standing at my feet screaming at me..all at the same time. I struggle knowing how to deal with my loved ones during those times and have a hard time getting over it without it ruining my day. I even had a panic attack Wed. night which was no fun. But it came and went and by Thurs. the sun was out and we headed to the playplace down the street....and life was much, much better. We went over all the bible verses the kids have learned for the whole year at Awana and we worked on some goals I have for them...Sage's cutting skills and Ainsley's math. It was good to be PRODUCTIVE.
I'll admit. This was not the easiest week for me. There are a few bummers that Lance works from home. This would be 1 of them...that he has to work when everyone else has off for crummy weather. When I get frustrated, I get anxious and grouchy and I hate that! There were several times where Ainsley was talking to me, Sage was whining at me and Jude was standing at my feet screaming at me..all at the same time. I struggle knowing how to deal with my loved ones during those times and have a hard time getting over it without it ruining my day. I even had a panic attack Wed. night which was no fun. But it came and went and by Thurs. the sun was out and we headed to the playplace down the street....and life was much, much better. We went over all the bible verses the kids have learned for the whole year at Awana and we worked on some goals I have for them...Sage's cutting skills and Ainsley's math. It was good to be PRODUCTIVE.

No comments:
Post a Comment