Jude has increased his vocabulary a bit. Yesterday he learned to say "ba ba" for "baby". He also learned to say "poo poo" on his own.
Jude must love me so much. He shared his nasty cold with me resulting in 5 days of laryngitis and my own ear infection! I will have to call my doc tomorrow b/c I don't think this antibiotic is doing the trick for me. Jude will have his 15 month check up tomorrow. A few weeks ago he hit the 20 pound mark. We continue to have his carseat rear facing.
Jude must love me so much. He shared his nasty cold with me resulting in 5 days of laryngitis and my own ear infection! I will have to call my doc tomorrow b/c I don't think this antibiotic is doing the trick for me. Jude will have his 15 month check up tomorrow. A few weeks ago he hit the 20 pound mark. We continue to have his carseat rear facing.
Lance took the girls to a UMD women's basketball game on Valentine's day. Ainsley loved it, Sage, not-so-much.
Yesterday Lance braved the indoor swim center in Germantown. The girls loved it. Lots of slides and a true waterpark experience but warm water. The only bummer was that it was packed w/ people.
I'm so thankful for a hands-on husband who isn't afraid to take the kids out and do activities and who helps me at home. He is great that way. Lance really pitched in this past week when I was not feeling well.
Ainsley's most recent report card showed that she is reading (in French) where most 2nd graders are reading this time of year.
Yesterday Lance braved the indoor swim center in Germantown. The girls loved it. Lots of slides and a true waterpark experience but warm water. The only bummer was that it was packed w/ people.
I'm so thankful for a hands-on husband who isn't afraid to take the kids out and do activities and who helps me at home. He is great that way. Lance really pitched in this past week when I was not feeling well.
Ainsley's most recent report card showed that she is reading (in French) where most 2nd graders are reading this time of year.
Sage is wearing berry cream cheese. It's her latest food obsession. Ainsley got up every morning this past week and made the girls toast before school. The only thing they forgot was to clean themselves up!
Sage is going on 5 weeks healthy and we are so happy for that!
I hear we're in for a few more inches of snow this week. We'll see if it happens. Amazing!

2 comments:
So cute. I like seeing these pictures of the kids just hanging out. Plus I get to check out the background too. :) Hope you and Jude are on the mend soon.
Great pictures! Oh and I love that ice cream turtle neck. :)
Post a Comment