Dear Family and Friends,
We have completed Week 2. I have had 7 of 39 treatments, with another to follow this evening, that is, Sunday. That will bring us to 20% (we got off to a slow start). Usually don't do week-end treatments, but with the Memorial Day week-end approaching, we will have off four days. And my wife will be arriving Thursday p.m. I can hear it now; "You need to clean up this place." It will be good to be back to normal for a few days!
Saturday, swam the length of the pool with no flotation devices, assistance, or outboard motors! Farm out. Then, we started on the breast stroke complete with the scissors kick - there are supposed to be muscles where I didn't know I had muscles. That will take come serious work.
I also visited the local pawn shop and bought a bicycle, single speed, street cruiser. They know that in about six weeks. they will get it back; think of it more as a special rental deal. Figure it will work out to about $4 per week, not bad.
At the Wed., lunch at the Proton Center, there were several graduating this week. They have some very interesting tales to tell about how they found this place and how they have found this experience.
Thanks for your notes, e-mails, and prayers. It makes a big difference.
Best regards,
Bob K.
PS If you haven't seen the series "America" on the History Channel, Sun. 9 p.m., I commend it to your attention.
No comments:
Post a Comment