Dear Family and Friends,
By a simple calculation, we have turned over 66%, or by rounding, 67% of the treatments.
Not much new in the Compound, but we seem to have established a groove for treatment or is that rut? Anyway, in about a little over three weeks, if the equipment continues to work, we will be finsihed.
Had a knock-down, drag-out conversation with some folks from church today; it was awersome. We talked basic theology They were challenging me, and I was challenging them (it's amazing that some that stuff I've learned in semnary is actually useful!). We came together on the person of Jesus Christ. It was great. My kind of lunch - can't remember what I ate. (If you don't have the person of Jesus Christ, you can change that now.)
Speaking of golf, Tom and I played Friday; it was at least 90 degrees by the time we finished. I will be back out to the driving range for practice soon! Need a little work, actually a lot of work, there. I'm not saying that Tom is bad, but he is not much better than I. (Is it true that turtles can eat balls from the water hazard?)
Be back to a different church tonight. I hope that's not too much. I've heard you can be ruined by preachers.
Keep those e-mails coming. After all, mail is what preserves the inmates at Alcatraz and us, too. (I know Alcatraz is closed, but I thought that sounded good.)
Best to all,
Bob
PS Please pray for our granddaughter Ainsley; seems she has pneumonia.
No comments:
Post a Comment