Health: Ainsley has been sick, sick, sick. I'd love your prayers for her. She's had a fever, headache and sore throat since Tues. Now she has laryngitis. The rapid strep test was negative but we could hear as late as tomorrow that the 48 hour test was different. My concern is that her fever went up today. We will likely need to take her back to the doctor tomorrow unless she is much improved. I don't want to wait until Monday to get her seen again.
Sage: is getting a full hearing eval. completed on tues. of next week b/c she still has fluid in her ears. We need to know if it's causing hearing loss. If it is, then she'll likely need another set of tubes. However, her tympanogram was beautiful!
Jude: speaking of tubes....Jude has an ENT appt. next week as well b/c he has had fluid in his right ear since Nov. He'll likely need just 1 tube but we'll see what the doc. says.
So, that's a total of 3 (likely 4) visits this week to the pediatrician alone.I'm so thankful that I got away to Bedford w/ mom last weekend for some R&R! We had a great time and I needed to fuel up for having everyone home this week. The girls have been no trouble, but their brother keeps me hopping! He is BUSY!
---
Job: Lance has a job! Hooray! While it is looking doubtful that Kiffets is going to get this contract, PARC would like to continue employing Lance and have him work on a different project. As of July 1st, he'll be on a different project (to be determined). We are very thankful. We've thought alot about moving to NC and are just plain tired of thinking about it at this point. I have contacted a rental agency and have started communicating w/ them a bit about renting out our home. I was surprised and pleased to know we could get a large portion of our mortgage paid in rent.
I would feel much better about moving down there (and renting out our current home) if lance already had a job in the Raleigh/Durham or Charlotte area. Who knows though. Our thoughts change on this daily.
1 comment:
If he will be working through PARC you should just move back to CA.... just a random thought... :)
Post a Comment