Monday, September 6, 2010

Ainsley's first day of 2nd Grade

Posted by PicasaMonday was Ainsley's first day of 2nd grade. 2nd grade??????? How did that happen?  Ainsley loves life and can make anything and any situation fun.  She was not disappointed to learn that all of her girlfriends were not in her class.  She just looked at the bright side and noted that there were 3 girls in her class that she knew and moved on. Discussion ended. 
This first week of school I have been encouraging Ainsley to "get to business" and "show Mme. Rouzaund that she is there to work" rather than the "have fun at school" approach since she was...uh...having a bit too much fun at the end of school last year.  
I was just commenting to Lance the other day that my Ainsley has really grown up over the summer.  God has truly been answering prayers! For that, I am so thankful. She is maturing emotionally and that is a HUGE help to us.  It's rare now that she has a temper tantrum and she is more willing to help with things around the house without a fight.  This is fabulous b/c not only is she helping me w/ something, but Sage sees her helping and wants in on the action also.  Hot-diggity-dog! 2 for the price of 1!
I love you, Ains!

No comments: