Recently the kids were watching a movie. Jude came up to me and got right in my face and said: "Mommy. Mommy. I want something ... uhhhhhhh.... diffrint."
Obviously, he wanted a different movie.I had no idea he understood or knew how to correctly use "different".
Jude has started to say: "Please have more??" at mealtime while he holds up his plate or bowl to you. It is absolutely adorable. And then he says, "tank you".
When he first wakes up and we get him, Jude says, "on mommy's bed". You think you're going to get the chance to cuddle, but really, he just wants to lay on our bed for a few minutes and enjoy his pacifier a few more minutes with ya.
--
Sage has been sick twice in the past 3 weeks. That is another post. However, we started a new trend here. When Sage gets sick, Ainsley moves into our closet. This way, no one sleeps in the basement which helps me sleep better. Once she was well, we promised Sage she could move into the closet for her turn to camp out. She tried it 1 night and didn't last but 20 minutes saying it wasn't comfortable in there.... A few days later she claimed she didn't like sleeping in the closet b/c it was so dark but she wanted to try again. But this time, she wanted to have the fan/HEPA filter/noise machine on....to her credit, she sleeps with this on every night. The HEPA filter doesn't have any lights on it so I asked, "how does having the fan on make any difference?" She said, "When it's too noisy it doesn't feel like there's any monsters around."
--
Ainsley lost another tooth this week at Awana. She doesn't believe in the tooth fairy anymore but wrote a note anyway. On 1 side it says:
Dad/tooth fairy
Mom/tooth fairy
Sage will never be older then me nether will Jude.
Flip it over and it says:
Hey mom: I am most definitely not putting my tooth to go under my pillow-ainsley
p.s. When I am in highschool maybe I will give away my teeth.
--I hope she does. She keeps them in a container. ew.
No comments:
Post a Comment