Saturday, January 8, 2011

Productive day!

It was quite the day here today.  Lance cleaned the gutters (I was nervous about the high ladder and called Lee over to help or at least catch Lance if he fell) ha ha and Lance painted the hallway upstairs including the high stairwell which I am glad I did not see.  In-between these jobs he was running to the dump to get rid of stuff and we were both busy getting rid of stuff on craigslist. In all we got rid of the spare fridge (that leaks), the sandbox, Sage's toddler bed, the double jogging stroller, and tomorrow someone is coming to get the patio furniture. It feels great to get rid of these large items. We only sold 1 item, the rest we gave away. Odds and ends went to Goodwill.

We are set to stay in a hotel Mon-Thurs. and we'll drive up to PA on T'day hoping to move in on Friday and get settled over the long weekend. Our realtor and property manager have been very helpful and have provided info and advice on pediatricians, preschools, and info on the house. Hooray.

Not sure when we'll disconnect our home phone but likely mid week. You can catch us on our cells if you need us. Send up some prayers for us! I dread Monday so I think I'll take the kids to a friend's house but I am really excited to unpack and start over.

No comments: