It's MOVE IN day. thank goodness! I don't want to see another hotel for quite some time.
Will you please pray for us today? It has not started off well. Sage is very sick w/ non-stop coughing. I accidentally packed my Singulair prescription, not hers, and that is causing her to be much worse off than normal. She did not fall asleep until after midnight maybe and then I was up w/ Jude at 4am. Lance was on the couch not sleeping well, ainsley was on the floor, etc. Everyone is tired. I will work on getting her prescription switched to a pharmacy up here today.
It is 8:15am and Lance is at the house waiting on the movers. There was an issue w/ snow so he is running 20 minutes behind schedule but I will take it. I went out to the house last night to meet the manager (who I already love) and I have to say I LOVE FOX CHAPEL!!!! It is absolutely beautiful. Breathtaking, actually. Not much in Fox Chapel is commercial. Just lots of trees!!!! Bring it! I feel like I can breath easier out there. Really. More later!
No comments:
Post a Comment