Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Who beat up my daughter?




It had been a very long week in this house. Ainsley's rash is SLOWLY resonding to the steroid. S-L-O-W-L-Y. The first 2 pictures are from Monday. The last is after a few doses of the Ora-pred, taken on Tues. And while her rash is responding to the steroid, it has also spread some to her wrists. There is no diagnosis at this point other than "viral rash".
Ainsley is very self conscious about her rash and does not want to be out in public much. She was happy to play at the park today so that was a nice break for all of us. I wrote her teacher today and requested her work from the week. I don't want her getting too far behind in her work but I can't force her to go to school looking like she does either. It doen't help either that everywhere we do go (mostly to Sage's school and the doctor) several people comment on her rash.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: