It was a big week for our house. Someone remind me next year that the first week of school is super exhausting! Ainsley is off to 3rd grade and Sage is entering the big world of Kindergarten!
We only have 1 family in our neighborhood with children and we were thrilled to learn that both Sage and Annalese are in the same class! Mrs. Voltz. It's going to be a good year.
And off they go! I usually fall apart when the bus zooms off but I held it together since the neighbors were also at the bus stop with us.
I had a sitter watching Jude this morning so I could get over to the school to meet the girls when they got off the bus. I did not tell them this might happen and Sage was thrilled!
Ainsley barely gave me the time of day :) I'm fine with that. 2nd day of school and Ainsley came down with a stomach virus. I think she's forgiven me for sending her resulting in her throwing up in class. Thankfully, it was a 24 hour bug and no one else has yet fallen victim. We give thanks to God that our whole family was healthy the full summer and this illness was short lived.

No comments:
Post a Comment