Monday, December 19, 2011

Christmas Happenings

Lance's office holiday party. It was held at a glass center. Great food with good music and interesting entertainment.

For over 8 years I have wanted matchy-matchy stockings. But when it comes to decorating for the holidays or decorating in general, I am CHEAP.  But this year I did it and I love them. They were on sale with free monogramming AND free shipping. Fab deal.

The morning of the girls' music program at school. It was sweet and I loved it. They adored every minute of it.

I know. Awesome picture. There was no standing allowed during the performance...

I caved and bought the DVD. I can only imagine how many times we'll watch it.


Posted by Picasa
I ended up moving the stockings b/c they kept falling off the mantle. Maybe that's because I had them taped there? Ha ha. I love the look though.

No comments: