Sunday, July 15, 2012

Girls' first overnight camp

Today we dropped the girls off at Laurelville Mennonite Church Center for 2 nights away from us.  My stomach hurt all day but they were both quick to tell us to LEAVE.  We ended up letting them use our only luggage.  Pretty sure that's not going to end well but we need more anyway.
A on her bunk.
When is this child going to learn how to smile for the camera? Sigh. Anyway. Sage and Ainsley are in different cabins but they both picked the same bed. I don't think they know that.  The camp made an exception for me in allowing Ainsley to attend Minicamp. She's the oldest camper there but I did not tell her that! We all agreed the girls should be in different cabins.
The cabins were super nice. Notice the A/C!
I'm hoping and praying they have a wonderful time in their first camp adventure! They still seem so young to be able to go to camp! I will go to the camp at 5pm on Tues. I will get to participate in worship and then have dinner with them. 
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: