Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Randoms

Sage loses her first tooth 9/12. This is the documentation.
She lost her second tooth 10/1, both, by brushing them out of her mouth.
Sage's adult teeth are coming in well behind the baby teeth at interesting angles.
ok. I would like to put something on this wall. Do I center it above the couch and ignore the speakers? Or, center it between the speakers. I don't have a piece to hang there yet...it needs something.
second picture of the space and my hooligan.
This makes me happy. My dad has been asking for artwork from the kids to hang in his new office. He unknowingly inspired me to finally get this piece framed and hung. I L.O.V.E it. Sage painted this in kindergarten at school. I love it and it replaces the ugly bulletin board we had there. It makes me smile. I do adore framing  and displaying their nice artwork.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: