It's been forever since I've written. I just have to post this funny before I forget.
Today while at the doctor's office for allergy shots the following conversation took place:
Me (to all the kids): Guys, today is John F. Kennedy's Birthday. (I only know this because it is on my Google calendar).
One child immediately replies: OOOOhhh, are we invited??
The other child looks at the first responding child and says, "Duh, we can't go to the party because he is the governor".
The End.
ps-sorry for not posting pics recently. We are in the process of buying a house, moving, having our current home on the market and open for showings (groan) and have had 2 rounds of strep and 2 kids w/ ear infections. On top of all that fun 2 orchestra concerts, 1 soccer tournament, 1 chorus concert, 1 4th grade play, 15 year anniversary, 1 stomach virus and some other stuff I can't remember....whew.
No comments:
Post a Comment