Thursday, February 27, 2014

Bloodwork

Short and sweet....the bus will be here soon.

Sage had some bloodwork done and results were a bit abnormal.  She had low antibodies, low vitamin D and needs a Prevnar booster. Her antibodies may have been low because she was recently on a steroid. After she gets the booster we will retest her blood after 6 weeks and compare results. The good news is that the allergist really is interested in helping Sage get healthier overall. After the next round of bloodwork I may consult with a naturopath as well.  I also have a friend who is an ENT and she took a look at Sage's nose and throat. Sage is the best patient! She didn't even squirm while the camera was passing thru her nose. I was sweating though!!!!  There were no anatomical concerns. As of today, Sage has a junky cough and her ears have been popping but is not complaining.

Please keep Lance's family in your prayers. His grandmother on his Dad's side, Gigi, is in the final hours of her life.

No comments: