I wanted to make a blog of my own so I would understand how to use it! Melissa helped me though. I also thought it was hard on the eyes to read my other blog... Anyway. Thanks Melissa!
This week was huge for us. Lance had his appendix removed Tues. and got a job offer the next day. He accepted the job w/ PARC on Friday and will resign tomorrow. He' s not nervous about it like I would be. Lance working from home is going to be quite a transition in and of itself! Our house is definitely not set up for this. But he thinks it will be fine. Mark is coming out in March and will also be working in our basement. That kinda stresses me out to think about. Does that mean I have to keep everyone quiet while they work????
Last night I was tossing and turning most of the night and at 1 point in the wee hours of the morning Lance asked me, "What's wrong dear?". I don't know if I answered him at that point or not but this morning I told him, "You've given me a lot to think about". He said, "But we prayed about that" (ie-prayed I'd be able to sleep rather than think on these things when I'm supposed to be sleeping). Thankfully I didn't wake up tired. With the housing market "hottest" in April/May we are making plans to get the floors done & put in new carpet soon to see if we can make that deadline. The housing market depresses me. The thought of losing money on this house depresses me even more. But we won't know unless we try and we can always stay 1 year or rent or whatever if we can't get a good price for it....Whew. A lot to think about.
This week was huge for us. Lance had his appendix removed Tues. and got a job offer the next day. He accepted the job w/ PARC on Friday and will resign tomorrow. He' s not nervous about it like I would be. Lance working from home is going to be quite a transition in and of itself! Our house is definitely not set up for this. But he thinks it will be fine. Mark is coming out in March and will also be working in our basement. That kinda stresses me out to think about. Does that mean I have to keep everyone quiet while they work????
Last night I was tossing and turning most of the night and at 1 point in the wee hours of the morning Lance asked me, "What's wrong dear?". I don't know if I answered him at that point or not but this morning I told him, "You've given me a lot to think about". He said, "But we prayed about that" (ie-prayed I'd be able to sleep rather than think on these things when I'm supposed to be sleeping). Thankfully I didn't wake up tired. With the housing market "hottest" in April/May we are making plans to get the floors done & put in new carpet soon to see if we can make that deadline. The housing market depresses me. The thought of losing money on this house depresses me even more. But we won't know unless we try and we can always stay 1 year or rent or whatever if we can't get a good price for it....Whew. A lot to think about.
No comments:
Post a Comment