Lance resigned today. It went really well. The big "secret" is out and all is fine. His boss announced it at their 2:30 meeting.
Lance and Ainsley are writing a book together. I was impressed. As they were determining what to write she said, "Dad, be quiet, I'm trying to think.". This, from a child who reads books while listening to her radio. Funny.
Sage has definitely turned 2. She screams like a banchee now when she doesn't get her way. It's not fun to listen too. Today when I didn't push her high enough on the swing she just screamed and cried. Lots and lots of screaming to deal with. Her fever is gone. The doctor warned us that another set of teeth are soon to come in. Today at mother's day out Ms. Sue and Ms. Cheryl said she loved to read "Polar bear polar bear what do you hear?" and then she would try to find the same animals talked about in the book in the animal bin. They are so impressed by her.