S: I want some oatmeal wif blueberries and my elephant.
C: You want your elephant in your oatmeal?
S: No. Duh blueberries will go in my oatmeal and elephant will stay in my bed.
Sage very rarely answers a question with 1 word. Ainsley spoke her first words a little earlier than Sage but the complexity of Sage's utterances blows me away at times.
A: I want a dog.
S: Yeah, I want a dog too.
C: We're not getting a dog b/c they cost too much, make messes, etc.
A: Some dogs are free mommy.
C: They might be free at first but then they get expensive with all the vet bills.
A: But we can use Daddy's money.
C: (laughing). We DO use daddy's money.
A: But Daddy is making more money now.
C: What? How can you tell?
A: Because I see more money on his dresser now.
C: laughing and laughing.....