I got Sage's hair cut today. I'm getting used to it. The bangs are too short but they will grow out quick. She cut a full 2 inches off and Sage needed it! She did a great job sitting there.
I took Sage to the doctor on Monday to get the "all clear" on the croup issue. We're continuing w/ her 1 inhaler to make sure the infection clears up completely. Our next step is to do some allergy testing to try to see if the croup is cold related or allergy related to see how to best prevent her from getting croup so frequently. I was disappointed b/c her right ear tube is still not "right" , so Dr. Heart told me to take her to the ENT this week. I called the ENT at 1pm on Monday and the only appt. they had was at 2:30 that day. I went ahead and apologized for a grumpy 2 year old missing her nap. I had to take both kids w/ me which I didn't enjoy but what can you do? Basically her ear drum has not healed around the tube as it was supposed to. We're just watching it for now. The ENT wasn't happy about it but he wasn't ready to do anything for it either. Hopefully it will heal as it should when the tube falls out and she won't have to have the hole patched in surgery. So next week I'll take her to the pediatrician to have blood drawn for allergy testing. I am so tired of going to the doctor's office! When will cold and flu season be over????