I knew she'd do it. I just knew she would. In the mornings the girls play in their rooms or together (with Sage in the crib) while I shower. As I got out of the shower Sage comes walking down the hallway crying. She had climbed out of her crib! When I asked her about it she said she fell on the books or something and that "I want to get back in my crib and read books". She's quite into the morning routine. Since we don't have the bunk beds yet I think we'll make her crib into the toddler bed and eventually move her into A's room. We don't want to do it yet (move her in w/ A. ) b/c she still naps and obviously A. doesn't.
Ainsley is so excited that this is the last week of preschool. She thinks it's great that the only day she's going to have to go somewhere is on Sunday to church. I wonder if she realizes she won't see any of her friends either.??
Last night Lance and I spent a lot of time researching programs to help Ainsley learn some French over the summer. I think we decided on a few of the cheaper options as better for her & the budget. I don't want to force it too much or she'll hate it.