Tuesday, May 20, 2008

17 week appt.

I posted yesterday but my 2nd post got deleted. This will be the abbreviated version b/c I'm irked that the first version got lost...

Had my 17 week appt. All is well. The appts now last about 15 whole minutes. Almost feels like a waste of time. Gained 2 pounds which is good. 6/9 is my ultrasound but I might change it until later in the month so that I'll technically be 20-22 weeks, not 19 weeks. Nothing much happens between now and 28 weeks if I remember correctly. At 28 weeks I'll get my painful Rhogam shot for being O-.

I had a hard day with the girls today. I had no errands to run and it was raining so I felt like I was a bit trapped in this house by the end of the day. We need to work on their whining b/c it's getting out of control and really starting to bother both Lance and I.

I'm trying to decide if I'll take on a client this summer. I'd like to but i have to see if my sitter can watch the girls twice a week. I am about 1/2 way finished w/ my CEUs and I hope to finish them up sooner than later so I don't have to think about them for 2 more years.

Lance is busy trying to find us a place to stay for our June getaway trip. Then he'll reserve a week for our family vacation in Aug. I think we'll stay the same place we did last year since we liked it so well and it is much more reasonable priced than other places. Ideally it would be nice to be closer to the beach but we'll deal with it for at least 1 more summer.