Today Lance and I toured Shady Grove Adventist Hospital. We were laughing that this is our 3rd child, 3rd hospital, and 3rd OBGYN. None of our children will have the same birth city on their birth certificate even though 2 of them will be born in the same state.
The tour wasn't super insightful but Lance has never been to the maternity ward. He just sticks to the ER when he visits! So now he knows where to go and where to park. I was incredibly glad to learn that there isn't a rule against having children in labor and delivery. Don't get me wrong, I sure don't want them there with us, but in an emergency situation they COULD be there with us until a friend or family member could get there and take them home.
Now that Lance has his fantasy football team to take care of I'm starting to see a pattern for our Sunday afternoons. He watches football, Sage and I nap, and Ainsley plays on her own either on the main level or in the basement. It's funny though that after football the girls want to watch daddy play games on the computer. They rarely ask to try the game themselves. They just want to watch him play-very different from the boys we know in the neighborhood that are clawing at each other to get the chance to play. Anyway. This afternoon they were watching daddy play some game and Ainsley chimes in with, "You can do it Daddy. I believe in you!" Sage repeated her. Very cute.
Another funny I wanted to write down....Sage was playing with 1 of Ainsley's toys or at least a toy she claimed was hers. Ainsley got really mad at her and said, "You put that down this instant?" Then we heard Sage ask her big sis, "What's an instant?" I was laughing too hard to know if Ainsley answered her.I'll have to ask Lance.
No comments:
Post a Comment