I had my 36 week ultrasound and appt. on Monday. Everything looks good. Let's see what I can remember from it...
-She estimated the baby to be around 5 pounds 13 ounces (give or take a 1/2 pound either way). Sage was predicted to be that same weight the week before she was born so hopefully he'll be bigger than she was.
-Amniotic fluid looked good (17.3 whatevers)
-umbilical cord looked good
-she commented that "this baby is still moving a lot!" You don't have to tell me! And she also said that his head is down low which is rather painful.
-No Strep B.
-again confirmed that we're having a boy! Good thing!
-We talked more about me getting induced but I don't really want to go that route and I'm having more peace about just waiting it out and relying on God to see that my kids are taken care of! If I go over my due date then I'll have to reconsider especially b/c my Rhogam shot is only "good" for 12 weeks....But I've never gone past my due date...
-Dr. Apgar looked back through my paper work and said that my blood never mixed with either of the girls so that is great and means that my body won't "attack" this baby's.
-Cervix was closed tight! I was pretty sure it was and would have been shocked otherwise.
-got my flu shot
This past week was hard physically. I had 1 night where I could barely walk b/c of pelvic bone pain but I rested and the next day was better. I'm thankful! As of yesterday (10/9) I am considered full term!
Ainsley went on her first field trip this week to a pumpkin patch in VA....another huge leap of faith for me...knowing that she's going to get on the bus with 100 other kids and head to a pumpkin patch and experience all these fun things....but without me or her wee sis! Takes some getting used to. I feel like since the start of school it's all been about me letting go, letting go, letting go, and quickly at that!
Last night Lance and Lori G. got to witness Sage's first pee on the potty! Woo hoo! We'll see if it happens again.
This morning I loaded Sage into the van and we were talking about how much fun she was going to have at Mother's Day Out (MDO), when she said, "I'm going to miss you Mommy". I just cried. Lack of sleep and whacked our hormones are getting to me....
1 comment:
Good plan to rely on God to take care of the girls when you go into labor.
What an honor to witness Sage's first pee on the potty!
Post a Comment