Saturday, October 11, 2008

Fall Fun!!





























The leaves are turning and it is beautiful this time of year! Today we headed up to the pumpkin patch in Damascus. We picked a large pumpkin, apples, and a bouquet of flowers. Very fun! Ainsley could not get over just how much better the apples tasted fresh off the tree. She ate 2 or 3 of them today and would have continued if we didn't slow her down. I had a hard time getting many good pictures but these are the best of the ones I did take. Someone was always being silly!

To follow up on my Mother's Day Out story from yesterday.... When I went to pick up Sage she said, "I missed you all day". What a sweetie! She surprised us all by having 2 more successful potty trips today! Cake and M&Ms were requested and delivered!

Ainsley made me laugh this week. We were listening to children's music in the family room and she said, "Why is he singing Oprah?" I think my response was, "huh?" She then said, "I mean Opera". Very cute.

I had a very intense pain this afternoon. It was NOT a contraction (although I did note the time!), but rather pain from the baby moving that was hurting my lower ligaments and causing shooting pain down my leg. It was just a reminder to me of the very intense pain to come and the hope to get to the hospital in time for the epidural!!!

1 comment:

goodcalves said...

I love that you have pictures on you blog now!