Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Blog address

Before I forget....A few people that get instant updates of my blog to their inboxes have requested my blog address to see the photos. My blog site is:
http://ourgoodhouse.blogspot.com/
If you want to be able to access it I need to send you an invite (b/c my site is private) so let me know. Some people are turned off by this b/c you have to make a gmail email account. Blogging is still really new to me and I'm still figuring it all out. I think going to the actual site is probably the best way to view the pictures....not sure on that.... Oh, and sorry if you've responded to my blog and never heard back from me. I totally forgot to check my gmail account for a few weeks since I so rarely use it (except for blogging). I use my yahoo email daily. I'll do better!

Off for naps!

No comments: