It's 9pm and I have at least 4 loads of laundry to fold....
Asthma has warped me. A friend called and asked if the kids are healthy. I said, "yeah". Meanwhile, Jude still has diarrhea and Ainsley has strep throat. I am so warped. But these things don't run our lives anywhere near asthma issues. Please pray for the kids. I am not worried about Jude. He is happy as can be. The doctor (I took Ainsley in on Fri.) said he can have up to 6 runny poops a day and still gain wait. Yesterday he only pooped once. Today it was the same. The doctor still thinks it's a milk intolerance. Even after I told her his poop was way worse after soy formula she said that 30% of people allergic to dairy are allergic to soy. Whatever. I'm over it. I just hope they don't ask me to cut out soy. She wants me to stay off dairy.
Ainsley is TOUGH! She is like my brother. Doesn't complain about a sore throat much and it turns out to be strep. I need to be careful with that so she doesn't end up with scarlet fever. She said her throat hurt the beginning of the week but never did get a fever. By Fri. though she looked sick and sounded sick. First test said negative but I started the antibiotics anyway b/c this is that happened the last time she got strep. The nurse called on Sat. to say the second test said positive. Shocker. But at least the antibiotics were free! After 3 doses of antibiotics she is no longer contagious.
So. Sage now has quite a snotty nose-day 2- which she likely caught from Ainsley. PLEASE be in prayer for her and that this cold will not turn into asthma and that Jude won't catch it. I really don't think I can handle it again just 2 weeks after her last attack. I plan to interview a babysitter this week for help during the week, especially when Sage gets sick b/c I can't be around the coughing all day, especially when I can't take my anxiety drugs!
BTW,I have to share my great deal. I had no idea that I could buy new checks at COSTCO but I got them for half the price of anywhere else! Woohoo! 2 boxes for just $11!
Lance worked hard on replacing the fence in the backyard this weekend. It's looking great and the girls played outside AAAAAALLLLLL day yesterday and today. It was wonderful!
Thank you Lord for beautiful weather and a backyard to play in! Amen.
No comments:
Post a Comment