Sunday, May 17, 2009

The season of "finish"

My 3 babies.
Ouch.
Striking a pose
  1. Call me a liar. Sage did NOT have an ear infection! Imagine that! However, her 2 hours of crying could have been due to the huge amount of fluid buildup in her ears. There is lots and lots of fluid in her ears. Hopefully it will not turn into an infection! The tympanogram revealed good movement (she used to have NO movement prior to tubes) but not like it should be sans fluid.
  2. Jude did not wheeze while at the doctor's office. Hooray! However, we still left with scripts for 2 different inhalers. I went ahead w/ the inhalers b/c they are so so so much faster (he uses a spacer/chamber attached to the inhaler and a mask) to take the medicine. 2 puffs and we're done. Dr. Rosenberg always insists that nebulizers are much better at getting the meds into the child's lungs. However, I am not convinced in the least that Jude needs these drugs. So we're going with the easier route.
  3. I have declared this to be "The season of FINISH"...finishing the many small projects in our house level by level. Lance seems to be playing along. Ainsley and I went to gymnastics and then a birthday party on Sat. While we were gone a sitter was watching Sage and Jude so Lance could finish the coat closet, work on the counter, caulk the sink and put trim around the French doors in the b'ment. He was very productive. We still have more projects to get to but we are not starting anymore (except baby proofing) until we have finished these. Unfortunately most of them require Lance's muscles and I can't help too much. Sorry Lance! He needs a break though from sitting 80 hours in front of the computer during the workweek.

No comments: