Jude's mohawk
I'm blogging early about tomorrow because I already know (somewhat) of what tomorrow holds. Me taking 2 of my children to the doctor.
I told Lance on Wed. that I should take Sage to the doctor. I knew she had an ear infection b/c she spent most of the morning crying. He told me to wait a day. And I did (against my better judgement) because I am SO SO SO SO SO SO tired of taking my children to the pediatrician's office. I cannot even tell you how exhausted I am of all of this! I will have to take a few hours one day to sit down and just count how many times I've been there since Jude's birth. It feels like it's been almost once a week. Tonight Sage began crying and screaming at dinner, refusing to eat. I put her to bed early and then she woke up screaming some more. Uh huh. Don't I feel bad for not taking you in earlier?
To top it off Jude now has what was once Ainsley's, then Sage's cold and the boy is wheezing. But he is happy and eating, sleeping and pooping well (except his night sleep has been a bit off). His respiratory rate was excellent while he napped so we only nebbed him twice today. While I was grocery shopping today I thought I should pick up a balloon for him. It's the best distraction when we neb him. I can do that tomorrow when I have to go to the pharmacy for the 43rd prescription for Sage. Mind you, I have a bottle of antibiotic sitting in my fridge from last week's shenanigans. Maybe I can pay the babysitter to take them for me :) Excellent parenting right there.
If all goes as planned Lance will get A. to the bus stop and I'll take S and J to the walk-in visits at 8:30 to get it over and done! My sitter is coming from 10-1 so I can run errands and sort through junk in this house to GET RID OF.
I told Lance on Wed. that I should take Sage to the doctor. I knew she had an ear infection b/c she spent most of the morning crying. He told me to wait a day. And I did (against my better judgement) because I am SO SO SO SO SO SO tired of taking my children to the pediatrician's office. I cannot even tell you how exhausted I am of all of this! I will have to take a few hours one day to sit down and just count how many times I've been there since Jude's birth. It feels like it's been almost once a week. Tonight Sage began crying and screaming at dinner, refusing to eat. I put her to bed early and then she woke up screaming some more. Uh huh. Don't I feel bad for not taking you in earlier?
To top it off Jude now has what was once Ainsley's, then Sage's cold and the boy is wheezing. But he is happy and eating, sleeping and pooping well (except his night sleep has been a bit off). His respiratory rate was excellent while he napped so we only nebbed him twice today. While I was grocery shopping today I thought I should pick up a balloon for him. It's the best distraction when we neb him. I can do that tomorrow when I have to go to the pharmacy for the 43rd prescription for Sage. Mind you, I have a bottle of antibiotic sitting in my fridge from last week's shenanigans. Maybe I can pay the babysitter to take them for me :) Excellent parenting right there.
If all goes as planned Lance will get A. to the bus stop and I'll take S and J to the walk-in visits at 8:30 to get it over and done! My sitter is coming from 10-1 so I can run errands and sort through junk in this house to GET RID OF.
1 comment:
I'm giving you a long distance hug! I can only imagine how exhausted you are. I'll have to call you with some of my drama to distract from yours. Misery loves company!! :)
Post a Comment