Thursday, May 7, 2009

Waiting on the doctor's call....


This morning Sage woke us up saying she had a sore throat. And then she started to cough. It hasn't been too bad but I have put a call into Dr. Rosenberg's office. He's at his other office in Frederick so I'm waiting for the nurse to call me back to determine if she needs to start antibiotics. Mind you, she has only been off the antibiotics for 9 days. I'm trying to not get too disappointed. I'm a lot less panicked about her 02 level though now that we've ditched the asthma diagnoses.

Below are the many, many asthma drugs that I recently was able to move out of my very small kitchen. I really disliked storing them in my cabinet but we needed them so frequently there really was not another option. I'm not 100% sold that Sage does not have asthma so I am definitely not giving these drugs away or tossing them.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: