Quick update
- Sage seems to be doing better. Still coughing and not 100% yet for sure, but well on her way.
- Jude's cold has now moved into his chest and he has started to wheeze. I already had the blasted nebulizer out so he is high as a kite now from albuteral. I think it has helped with the wheezing. I am thankful that the drugs work for him.
- Lance has the kids' cold. He is battling a sore throat and did not sleep well last night. He and Jude stayed home from church today.
- I also have a sore throat but if I can get a decent night sleep, I think I can kick it quickly.
- I am getting some advice from a sweet friend who also happens to have kids with respiratory issues. I plan to start a daily sinus rinse with Sage to help keep her healthy. We'll see if it works for her. I know she's going to hate it at first. I'm nervous to even give it a try. The pharmacy had to order the pediatric kit and I should be able to pick it up tomorrow. I think I'll try boosting her Vitamin D also as that has been linked to respiratory health.
No comments:
Post a Comment