5 out of 10. That's how many ears are infected in this house! Crazy. Ainsley came home today lookin' pretty rough. The nurse had already called us (not that I could actually hear the phone ring because I STILL cannot hear but lance did!) and said A. had a 99.9 fever and was complainin' that her ear hurt.
Soon as I saw her I called the doc. This was at 4:30pm mind you!
Me: When is your last appt.?
Doc office : When you get here.
They treat me well! And I pay them better! That's 3 doctor's visits this week and it's only Tues! 2 more appointments in 2 weeks to check on 3 ears. the odd thing is that A. and I barely had colds. Ainsley coughed a few times and that was the extent of her "cold". Weird virus. All in all, I'm just thankful we're just dealing w/ ear infections and nothing respiratory!
On a different note, I'm happy to report that the twitching around my eye has decreased...not all the way gone...but less. The other muscles in my body are still experiencing twitching, but my eye was really bugging me the most. I'll see a neurologist next Tues. for a consultation. Hopefully my ear will be cleared up by then b/c my balance is still is not right. Life is busy!
1 comment:
Good golly!! I am praying for fast healing!!
Post a Comment