I'm not sure why I am SO discouraged, but I AM! I have to go back to the doctor tomorrow for myself. This feels insane to me. 4 appointments in 1 week for this family. I am really growing very weary of all of this. I don't know any other family out there that goes to the doctor as often as we do. What gives?
My hearing loss is worse today. Lance confirmed it. When I called my doctor (who, of course does not work on Wed. so I had to talk to another doc.) she was concerned that I might have 1 or 2 perforated eardrums. I looked up the symptoms. I have every. single. one. Please pray for me. Twice I have nearly thrown up b/c I moved too quickly and the vertigo got to me. I have not felt well for over a week and it's really hard to be "mommy". I still have hope that I don't have a perforated eardrum but if I do, it likely means more appointments and maybe heading to the ENT.
The good news is that Ainsley has done well today and should be fine to go back to school tomorrow.......that's the tomorrow when we're supposed to get 5 more inches of snow. I sure hope that there is no accumulation before my doc. appt. at 11am. As long as the roads are good, I am going to see the doctor, even if I have to take all the kids with me!
2 comments:
Oh no! I hope you start feeling better soon. That is awful, awful, awful. LY
Hang in there! Thankfully that 5 inches turned into nada.
Think spring!
Post a Comment