Thursday, February 25, 2010

Greatly encouraged!


Sorry for all the "mama drama" in my last post. I have been wanting to update all day but the day got away from me and then I was at a board meeting tonight (when mom and dad called). So!
I went to the doctor. She said my eardrums are no longer infected and not perforated! Hooray!!! She gave me a steroid nasal spray to use and told me to use Sudafed and continue w/ the anitbiotic. It's just the darn fluid trapped in my ears that is making me deaf as a doornail. She anticipates that I will be hearing by the weekend. If not, I need to see the ENT but I refuse to make another doctor appt. for next week! My ears have hurt off and on today and I take that as "good", that stuff is probably moving around.

I snuck this picture of Sage today. I went to check on her during naptime. This is where I found her! At the very tip top of our staircase between the hamper (those are clean clothes!) and wall. She likes to hide behind the baby gate. I bet she was thinking she'd hide from me and then fell asleep! Very funny.

Also, we got very little snow. I was relieved as Thurs. is "my morning" and I really appreciate my 4 hours alone. More snow is in the forecast for the weekend, but I can handle that!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Miss Mommy said...

LOL!!! I love that picture! How funny!

Cristie Good said...

I know! And Sage is my "light sleeper". Guess not! I called Lance up from work to see her. He could not believe it.