Sage is getting more snuggily lately. It's nice. She's been healthy (when everyone else has been sick!) for 2 solid months. It has been fantastic! She has a runny nose and slight cough today so we started her on zinc. We'll see what it turns into.
*Lance just informed me that Sage is croupy and having a hard time sleeping. Please pray that this cold is easy on her.
So happy for spring weather! We've been outside a lot this week.This week when A. was in the shower we gave me quite a giggle. "Mom, it's important that we don't put paper or other things in the sink b/c we don't want it to pollinate the rivers".
Sage and I had a theological discussion in the van 1 morning.
Sage: Mom, I think God forgot to put people in the old, empty houses.
Me: I think God is perfect and doesn't forget things.
Sage: I think God gets tired.
Me: I don't think God gets tired b/c He's God.
Sage: Mom, God rested on the 7th day.
Me: You win.
BOYS ARE DIFFERENT! With the spring weather Jude is definitely showing me how boys and girls can differ. He wants to be outside 100% of the time (like A.) and cries, cries, cries when we come in. But he amazes me with how he can push bikes, back up the riding car all on his own, switch directions with the outside cars and he even knows how to get into the play car, shut the door, and move backwards in it. I did not teach him this stuff and it's so fun to watch his personality blooming. He has so many words/approximations that I have lost count. He is quite the extrovert. He waves to any and everyone, loves the swiffer vac. and today I found him standing on his jack in the box reaching for the tv. He's great at climbing. We think he's teething. Molars would be great! Kid only has 6 teeth.

1 comment:
I got a big laugh out of Sage & your theological discussion. Grandpa G.
Post a Comment