Saturday, March 13, 2010

Ainsley-bop

Ainsley is soon going to be 7! That's hard to imagine. Ainsley still loves to put together crazy outfits. Wearing a dress won't stop her from having fun! She LOVES these roller skates.

I recently took A. to school late. When I dropped her off at the cafeteria at least 5+ of her friends waved and were saying "hi Ainsley". Her own little cheering section. Very cute.


She insisted in sitting in Jude's chair. She loves an adventure! She continues to get into a little mischief at school. This last time she claimed that she was bored and that the teacher reads "so slow".
Ainsley also loves to draw. That is the 1 thing she'll return to every day. I've been thinking of getting her into an art class but scheduling is so tricky.


This is 1 of her favorite books. She loves this series.
A few weeks ago she said something funny. I can't remember it verbatim...something like, "I put it in my folder brown". I asked her to repeat it. "I put it in my folder brown". It was the first instance where I could see her French grammar influencing her English. She giggled when I pointed it out to her. I love to hear her French but she rarely uses it at home.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: