Ainsley had her 7 year physical on Monday. She had also been to the Right Time Medical place last Thurs. night b/c she had complained of a sore throat. She gets step once a year and sure enough she had it. I was so glad we went b/c she needed to start the antibiotic in order to celebrate her b-day last Sat.! So, I'll just pat myself on the back about making the right decision to take her in that night. We were home by 9pm so it wasn't that bad...but we were there a full 2 hours and I was not impressed w/ the joint. I did not click with the doctor 1 bit and when she first told me Ains had an ear infection, it took all my energy to not say, "no she doesn't." PU-LEAZE. Does this doctor not know that I have an Advanced Mommy Degree at this point? Sheesh. By the way, Dr. H. (a real pediatrician) confirmed A. did not have an ear infection...2nd pat on my back, thank you very much.
Okay. Back to Ainsley. Ainsley is definitely Lance's child! She is 49.5" which is in the 75th-90% for height! Doctor H. said she'll be between 5'8" or 9". At 55 pounds she is just a little below the 75% for weight also. Her vision has changed a bit from last year. She is now 20/30 in both eyes for both distance and up close. Glasses will be in her future at some point.
Ainsley is on antibiotics for the strep. Sage has a cold and is coughing lots with a low temp. Jude has something going on with his tummy. He is acting just fine so we haven't stopped our regular activites (except we stayed home today for Sage's cold) but I must be going through 10+ diapers a day with this kid. I really tried to limit fruits and veggies today to see if that will help. He has woken up the last 2 nights crying around 11pm. Who knows. I really hope they can go to school tomorrow!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment